Organic & Biodynamic Wines
As a passionate sommelier and former wine importer, Tim is always on the hunt for the best and most delicious wines, which we then sell to you direct or share with you during our wine tastings and workshops. We can tailor these to suit everyone, whether beginner or more expert. Here’s more informations about tastings and workshops.
For us what is most important when selecting a wine is that it is delicious and drinkable, enjoyable and offers something that other wines don’t. The production of the wine is also crucial to us, we select wines from producers who respect nature and who treat their terroir as purely as possible (without using chemical pesticides and fertilizers in the vineyard and with as few additions as possible to the wine in the cellar).
That’s why our wine makers produce Organic, Biodynamic and Natural wines. These vineyards are among the best wine producers in France and many there are listed in the Guide Vert of La Revue de Vins de France, the wine magazine of France.
Our wine selection
We have selected a range of wines from progressive wine producers from our region Bergerac and the Perigord. These are complemented with wines from the rest of the South West and other parts of France such as Cahors, Gaillac, Jurancon, Bordeaux, Provence, Loire and Champagne.
We are constantly adding new wines to our selection, so there is always a wine to suit everyone’s palate.
Purchasing our wine
You can buy our wines from us by ordering online, or by visiting us at one of the local markets we sell at. Every Tuesday morning, you will find us in Beaumont du Perigord and every Thursday morning in « Le Plus Beau Village de France » Monpazier.
The following vinters are included in our collection:
- Domaine l’Ancienne Cure Bergerac, Bergerac, Pecharmant et Monbazillac Bio
- Julien Auroux, Bergerac Bio
- Château Lestignac, Bergerac et Vins de France Biodynamie, Nature
- Domaine Cocquelicot, Vins du Perigord Biodynamie, Nature
- Chateau TirePé, Bordeaux Bio, Biodynamie
- Domaine de Brin, Gaillac Bio, Nature
- Domaine Camin Larredya, Jurancon Biodynamie
- Domaine Clos de Gamot, Cahors Lutte Raisonnée
- Mas del Périé, Cahors Biodynamie, Nature
- Combel La Serre, Cahors Bio
- Château Thibeaud Maillet, Pomerol Biodynamie
- Château Turenne, Provence Bio
- Domaine Bonnet Huteau, Muscadet et Vins de France Biodynamie
- Domaine La Mordorée, Rhône, Tavel Biodynamic
- Domaine de La Selve, Coteaux de l’Ardèche Biodynamie
- Cantina di Torra, Patrimonio Corse Biodynamie
- Champagne Vincent Couché, Champagne Biodynamie
- Cau Eden, Vin de France Roussillion Biodynamie, Nature
- Domaine Huards, Cheverny, Cour Cheverny, Biodynamie